Monday, October 30, 2017

Replica Urwerk UR-210Y watch for sale at http://www.watch4umen.com



URWERK UR-210
The revolutionary hand of the times
The latest contemporary watch from Urwerk is UR-210. With any other watch that I have seen or dealt with. It offers a delightful cutting-edge design.
Middle age in the hidden circumstances of the secretly climb up. In my opinion, I am twenty-one years old, so cruel reality when I see my reflection in the bathroom mirror, is the head. My hair has been retreated, the lines have been formed near my eyes. A harsh realization began, as I saw the fax of my father as a child.
Time to progress, and won my youth. I have turned into a little irritable and cynical individual. Once I listened to the chart music on the radio, then without any clear mood changes, I moved to the political debate project.
When we were sitting and enjoying the meal, I told my boy about a tympanic membrane that harassed my tympanic membrane. I will often put the I-Pod on the restaurant's table, and the decibel application opens a day and night change with a noise level of more than 85 decibels, which is harmful to my hearing and my compatriots' hearing.hublot mp 02 laferrari replica
The world seems to have been angry.
I will often regret the good days of the past, and how my youth life will be better. I do not accept change and modernity in many aspects of my life. However, this mentality has an exception, watches.
Advanced watches in many ways did not change, modernity remains the same. The process still exists. Those who seek craftsmen still live in the Swiss state, the pursuit of excellence is still apparent. However, there has been such a change recently, making the Volwerk (Urwerk) in the recent storm watchmaking world.
This young wedding was founded in 1995 by two brothers Felix, Thomas Baumgartner and their friends Martin Frei. The company did not avoid the traditional process, but to retain the industry in the typical representative of the quality of good quality. However, they have accepted the modern design, using ingenious ways to express their time in inspiration and excitement.http://www.watch4umen.com
The latest contemporary watch from the Geneva studio is the UR-210. With any other watch that I have seen or dealt with. It offers a delightful cutting-edge design.
Minute use of three-dimensional retrograde hand delivery. It is from right to left arc 120 °, along the south of the dial.
The minute hand shows an open aspect at its center, revealing the applicable hours. The three satellites in a satellite pass the time. Each satellite has four values, four values ​​are four, and turn to show the current number of hours.
When the minute hand reaches 60 on the minute scale, the minute hand leaves the satellite that was displayed before it and is connected to the right-hand satellite at 0 and is framed, that is, the newly applied hour value.HYT H2 Full Gun Gun replica watch
This may sound complicated, but once Urwerk's staff proved this, then the explanation seems to be very logical and simple.
The structure and execution of the display are very complex. However, the best things in life often need to be carefully implemented. In addition, the best watch is not the transmission of information, but to convey the information of the time. Time should be respected. Evaporation rate becomes scarce with age, and unfortunately.

At one o'clock, the power storage indicator conveys the energy stored in the spring bucket.
On the opposite side of the dial, at 11 o'clock, a winding efficiency indicator is provided. This innovative feature shows the winding efficiency of the rotor. If the wearer is highly active, it will take more energy than the active to the mainspring. This should not be confused with the winding torque. The indicator on the UR-210 effectively shows the difference between consumption and energy generated. The wearer can then configure the watch according to its own lifestyle and provide it from the winding function selector to the base.replica richard mille RM 27-02 watches

No comments:

Post a Comment