Thursday, December 5, 2019

Greubel Forsey GMT Sport Watch



Greubel Forsey GMT Sport launched

The fine watch brand has performed the most sporty watch on its GMT model.luxury Greubel Forsey GMT Sport Watch

The boutique brand Greubel Forsey is known for its bold haute horology, and until recently two main categories were missing from the catalog. The first is a Seiko watch, which was removed from the list when the Grand Sonnerie was launched in 2017, and the second was a sports watch. Now that the brand's first sports watch GMT Sport is available, this box is ticked.

This new model replaces the black GMT version of SIHH 2015. But while the idea of ​​still recreating Earth's rotation in real time and providing an intuitive view of global time still exists, this watch is a brand new beast. GMT Sport has a new case form that perfectly surrounds from above, while showing prominent arched and oval shapes from other angles. The case is equipped with integrated lugs and straps, forming a unique functional form that fits any wrist.

The titanium case has a width of 45 mm at its widest point and a profile of 15.7 mm thick. The case has a curved sapphire crystal, which follows the curved shape of the case (peak height is 17.90 mm) and is inclined and arched along the edge of the case on the top of the bezel. Titanium screws hold the case together and are visible on the strap with buttons for GMT and Earth functions (more on this later) and come with a titanium crown with rubber handles. Although this is not a screw-down crown, the watch is still water-resistant to 100 meters, making it the brand's first product.best quality replica watches

Like all Greubel Forsey models, the skeleton dial is a theater for fine watchmaking. This is a small, busy place with hanging bridges, semi-obvious wheels and floating dials in three dimensions. This is a sports watch with emphasis on legibility and efficiency. Unlike the regular GMT model, which shows the hours and minutes on the eccentric dial, on the sports model, they are displayed in the center by concentrically expanding hands, the curved contour of which changes with the curvature of the case and the movement.

The gear train is mounted on a suspended arched central bridge with black-treated openings. The gear transmission follows the curve of the bridge and overlooks the earth to drive the hour and minute hands. The triangle-shaped tip of the arrow-shaped pointer and the markings on the minute-hour ring ensure good visibility. The auxiliary dial between 10 and 11 o'clock combines the small second hand on the large dial and displays the second time zone with the hands.

The 72-hour chronograph power reserve (guaranteed by two coaxial barrels in series) is indicated on the sector at 3 o'clock with hollow hands and prominent red triangles. The power reserve differential is located below the arched bridge and is engraved with the value of Greubel Forsey. Like all timepieces, the 435 components of the movement are finished to the highest quality.cheap swiss watches

Located above the power reserve near the 1 o'clock position is the brand's trademark tilted tourbillon that rotates every 24 seconds. The combination of the fast rotating tourbillon and the inclination of the cage of the present invention greatly improves the timing performance in the single tourbillon system and has the smallest movement height. The tourbillon cage contains only 88 components, but weighs only 0.38 grams-a light alloy strut and a titanium alloy bridge can accomplish this feat.

The thorough GMT mechanism debuted in 2011, and GMT Black came out in 2015. In this dual-patented mechanism, the second time zone indicator between 10 o'clock and 11 o'clock on the auxiliary dial is combined with universal time. The display can intuitively read the current time around the world. In addition, the spectacle of a spinning globe that looks from above the North Pole and rotates around its axis in real time, you will have a unique sports watch. The globe is surrounded by a sapphire crystal ring, which can be divided into 24 hours; the wearer can read the local time of all longitudes, including the day / night indicator (light / dark).

On the bottom cover of GMT Sport, the outer circle and the central circle complete the production of the sapphire city record, thereby providing UTC Universal Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time for 24 cities in the main time zone. This disc distinguishes between a time zone with daylight saving time (light background) and a time zone without daylight saving time (dark background). There are two pushers on the left side of the housing. One selects the second time zone and the other is used to synchronize local time with the Earth.

The watch comes with a rubber strap (blue or black) with a titanium buckle.Richard Mille RM 11-04 Automatic Flyback Chronograph Roberto Mancini



Ulysse Nardin

Sebastian Copeland

At the launch of the Diver X, he met explorers and photographers known for their visually stunning landscape. Sebastian Copeland's belief is: "If you can touch the heart, you can touch the heart."

How did your fascination with great explorers begin?

My life has been influenced by nature and discovery very early, and by a number of factors. When I was very young, I became fascinated with Jack London novels, such as The Call of the Wild and White Fong, and the stories of explorers such as Franklin, so when I was a teenager, I decided Become a polar explorer. My parents live in Paris, London and New York, but my father is a sailor and I have learned to sail since the age of three. I started learning as an optimist at the age of five and completed classes of 420, 470, and Finn. Now, I sail on tigers when summer is available, and I also like windsurfing and kite surfing. I've always been athletic. In school, I was a competitive tennis player and runner, but I was still an introvert. Since the age of 12, I have expressed myself through photography. My British grandfather probably influenced me, and he spent the first half of his life exploring India with a rifle. In the second half of the year, he replaced it with a camera. I describe myself as an image hunter. The only shot I was interested in was shooting nature with a camera lens. I have always been interested in science. I have studied glaciology and climatology, but I have always been curious. The thirst for exploration and the need to get along with nature also prompted me to go hiking and climbing, but there were always goals. I have studied glaciology and climatology, but I have always been curious. The thirst for exploration and the need to get along with nature also prompted me to go hiking and climbing, but there were always goals. I have studied glaciology and climatology, but I have always been curious. The thirst for exploration and the need to get along with nature also prompted me to go hiking and climbing, but there were always goals.

Which of your 13 expeditions has affected you the most?
Arctic. This is by far the most difficult. I organized my first expedition in 2009 and another expedition in 2017, but that had to be stopped. I hope to be back there in 2021. Preparation requires a lot of research, including scientific research and finding funding, such as my partnership with sponsor Ulysse Nardin. I have accumulated considerable expertise in glaciology over the years, and I will continue to study it. This is important because human life is dying there. Ice is part of my operating system. I have traveled nearly 10,000 kilometers, fell over it, and even got attacked by a bear. But I started by crossing the desert-Australia's Simpson Desert, the largest parallel dune desert in the world. My teammates and I crossed over 1,100 and pulled 200 litres of water with a cart, and we set a world record for that route. In the early days, I was a commercial photographer, and my income was enough to fund my adventures. At that time I had a large expedition every year, but now I don't do much because I am 56 years old and have two children.

When you showed 82 large photos, how did you feel that attracted 4 million visitors to the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris?

Due to my profession, my work has been exhibited many times, but it has never reached such a scale. Being able to present these images, which represent a large part of my life, to a topic so important to me, is an important moment for many people. Their response confirms my instinct that if something is presented in an interesting way, it is impossible to remain indifferent to it. I am not the greatest explorer in the world, nor the best photographer in the world, nor the best environmentalist, but as far as I can do these three things, I am still very good. After taking these things to the street and sharing them with people, I easily think that human beings are fundamentally good people, but they don't understand the situation. If people's hearts can be touched, their thoughts can be touched.U-BOAT Chimera replica watches

What are your suggestions for people who like leisure travel?
Curiosity has always been my main motivation. I believe that discovering, feeling and communicating with nature is essential. Life is too complicated and fascinating to be negative about it. You have to experience it. In a hostile environment like the Arctic, we can help us understand that life is absolutely fragile. We live in a fantasy of security, we use technology to uphold our quality of life, we solve all problems and try to get others to pay. Defending this business means, of course, that I have to go a lot and take a train if possible, but I have to offset all the carbon. Genius lies in our ability to imagine, see the future, plan, and have conscience. But this transcendent technique is eroded by our daily lives, and we aim to maximize comfort even if it threatens our long-term survival. Walking into nature allows us to readjust our conscience and reconnect with the earth. Although ecotourism is an interesting option to reduce our carbon footprint, I believe that communication with nature will be better because it will generate a desire to protect nature and lead to positive decisions.

You used to be a commercial photographer. Has the door opened for you today?
absolute. One of the main challenges in exploration is funding. Therefore, being able to rely on a range of tools to make fundraising easier is essential. Professional photography has provided me with a way to improve my skills and learn a common language, which has allowed me to connect with a broad audience in a visual and engaging way on basic issues. But it also allows me to connect with you or media such as National Geographic and environmentally responsible companies such as Ulysse Nardin, who can make the most of my photography resources. The power of images comes into play. As Stendal puts it: "Beauty is a guarantee of happiness."
What project are you currently working on?

At the moment, I'm studying what I think is the last person to walk across the Arctic from land without support: the last parade. That was my childhood dream, but today's children can't. I must emphasize this. In fact, I estimate that my chance of success is about 20%. With climate change, sea ice is no longer stable. It has melted and was completely destroyed throughout the summer. It moves, there are airbags everywhere. Due to the constant movement of the Arctic, with the effect of wind and ocean currents, ice has broken due to its small size. Its surface area is shrinking, and springs come earlier. And, when it freezes again, sometimes you have to climb up an ice wall or swim in open water. This is extremely challenging because it is slower and riskier than before, as Mike Horn discovered last fall. If I succeed in getting funding, I also need to find a professional rescue team. There are very few aircraft left in the area, and now only two types of aircraft can land on such surfaces. I hope I can succeed! Maurice Lacroix AIKON replica watches



No comments:

Post a Comment