Friday, September 3, 2021

2021 NEW Hublot Big Bang DJ SNAKE 411.NN.0179.RX.DJS21

 

DJ Snake Designs Hublot Limited Edition Watch

Paris-DJ Snake fascinated Hublot. Three years after he joined the Big Bang as a model ambassador, the Swiss watchmaker hired a French DJ to create a specific version of the Big Bang flagship timepiece. replica Hublot Big Bang DJ SNAKE

These projects take time. "We have been working on watches for about two years. This is a huge, huge, and huge problem for me-every little thing I do will put a lot of pressure on me. I use my I don’t want to disappoint myself, I want to give you something completely different and modern,” Snake said, and he prefers to use his more sedate title, William Grigasin, in conversations.

The ultimate design shows this DJ's colorful aesthetic and global spirit. The sapphire world map face is a subtle tribute to his lifestyle of traveling around the world.

The music producer and producer lags behind the hits of Girl Gaga, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Cardi B., J. Balvin and Sean Paul. He just gave up the "Run It" with Rick Rose and the wealthy Bryan, which is the theme music of "Shangqi and the Legend of Ten Rings" released by Marvel in the United States on Friday. replica Patek Philippe watches

This is a luxurious course that conveys his imagination and foresight to life. They went through more than a dozen completely different designs, Snake sent sketches, and the staff tried completely different supplies and multiple colors. Many modifications are due to technical specifications, and some are simply due to changes in routes.

"In the future, I have been using this material, this tone, this and that. Three months later, I changed my mind. They would never urge me to end the result. They gave I recommend and recommend, so it's like a real collaboration, 50-50," he mentioned working carefully with employees.

The result is a rainbow-like titanium timepiece, the changed color is called "Newtonian shock", refracting pink and blue in countless soft ways. It has two straps, one is a black, gray and purple camouflage pattern, and the other is a black striped strap. Snake also designed an external cut on the bezel to differentiate this watch from its flagship product.

The watch may have a limit of 100 to run, partly because of the complexity of constructing a uniform color gradient throughout the treatment. "We hope this watch can develop into an iconic watch," said Hublot CEO Roberto Guadalupe. "It is very likely that it will be bought out in just a few hours."replica watch sale

Snake was originally a fan of the model and saved money on his first Hublot when he emerged in the music industry. Now he carries a dozen Hublot suitcases when he travels. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, jet DJ’s travel behavior will be restricted in 2020.

"In the past few years, I have performed very well in the finals because I used to stay at home instead of on tour. So usually I used to be very, very impressed. In general, I feel a little frustrated because of the facts. On top, if you activate the news, you will only see unhealthy news, technically, practically and naturally, this affects my inspiration, my imagination and foresight, and my vitality," he said.

He collaborated with Selena Gomez to produce "Egocentric Love" launched in March, but like the rest of us, he was caught on Zoom and FaceTime. "Making a music video is not easy. [Selena] is in Los Angeles. I used to be in Europe, so we needed to make it work, and we did it. This has always been a brand new issue, fighting is important, and keeping going is important, And you have determined that it doesn’t matter."best watches to buy

Snake made his debut on Thursday night at an occasion in the Bessie environment in Paris, and he was inspired by the celebration. "No matter how big it is now, there is always extra pressure in my hometown. Nevertheless, many colleagues feel good, all football players, actors, musicians, DJs, producers, singers [attend]. I am proud To be able to display this watch in some iconic places. This is huge," he said. Adriana Lima was one of the attendees.

The luxury group took preventive measures. The celebration of the Bassi environment in Paris is equipped for these examples. "This is our first necessary occasion after this unimaginable pandemic," Guadalupe said. The conference had a counterparty in London and was broadcast live on the model's social channels.replica Zenith Watches

As for the upcoming collaboration, he has an ongoing list of dreams in music. There are currently rumors that he is working with Blackpink's Lisa, but will not disclose his name.

Snake can work with ready-to-wear model Pardon My French and design teams of different DJs. They can choose logo hoodies and brand sports casual styles. Now, he is discussing initiatives with designers through the Paris Vogue Week exhibition later this month.

"It must be natural. I just need to respect the model and respect the designer," he said. "Because people really feel this, and almost no one can really get cash quickly. I want to be a fan of what I'm doing and the people who work with me. I'm not trying to make additional waves. I'm trying to do Some practical, eternal work. This is what I have been trying to do since day one."replica Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 02 Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment