Sunday, July 2, 2017

REVIEW BREGUET TRADITION 7067 7067BB/G1/9W6 COPY WATCH at http://www.reviewbestselling.com


"Basel New World: Introducing the Traditional Automation of SecondsRétrograde7097
sale Breguet TRADITION Watches replica.Launched in April 2016, but this is already a new version of Basel. This is a great one! The spectacular new changes in the traditional treasure, now with retrograde second hand and automatic winding. Originally launched in 2005 Po et versatile, for many watch lovers has become a complete collection and watch the dream of the foundation.
What determines the appearance of all the works of the traditional series, the majority of the mechanical movement is completely exposed to its surface, the time displayed on the auxiliary dial, through the sapphire open hours and minutes hand. When the movement is usually hidden below the dial, Po et al revealed the movement of bridges, wheels, escapements, barrels and other parts. Everything is done in a classical way. For example, special, block-like bridges and boards are shot blasting; a decorative technique that requires no flawed execution to achieve regular and uniform completion.
Po et al's new tradition, the function for the first time in the back of the rotor, for automatic winding function. In addition, there is a retrograde second hand at ten o'clock, which is on the semicircle of the arc brush, partially overlapping with the auxiliary hour and minute dial. The center position is the main spring bucket, and when fully wound, it can store 50 hours of autonomous energy. At 4 o'clock the location was the monastery Shock Protection System - the protection of the balance of the staff - Abraham Louis Gou was invented in 1790.replica Graham Chronofighter Watch 2OVGS.B26A

Review Replica Richard Mille - RM 052 Skull men Watch

The movement seems to be very balanced, especially compared to most public movements; the left is the third wheel, the right is the balance wheel. This movement of the movement 505SR1 with a silicon tray with a straight reverse lever escapement. The balance spring has a treasure coil and is executed on a silicon wafer. It vibrates at 3Hz or 21,600vph. A seemingly fine detail is very interesting for the real connoisseur: the movement is adjusted in six positions! This is for the normative movement of the watchmaker is an additional obstacle, but also treasure his faith in the movement of precision signs.
Specifications Breguet Tradition Automatique SecondeRétrograde7097
Case: 18 carat roses or platinum, 40 mm in diameter, with fine fluted straps, double sapphire crystal, screwed lugs, waterproof to 3 bar (30 m).
Dial: 18 karats gold, silver and engine turn, 12 o'clock eccentric, separate number and signature "treasure et", Roman numerals chapter circle, 10 o'clock retrograde small second hand, steel gem open hand.
Sports: self-winding, number and signature treasure et, caliber 505SR1, 14½ wood, 38 gemstones, 50 hours power reserve, straight reverse lever escapement with silicon tray, silicone gemstone balance spring, 21,600 vph (3Hz) In six positions
Strap: crocodile leather strap



Collector series: the kind of lead to Brice on the table of passion for the type of treasure.
Brice is the only Frenchman in the monochrome lineup, so I am from the UK and we try to avoid talking about football or rugby. Fortunately, we did not have any problems on the watch, so we caught the Brice in Paris to see why Brequet was so close to his heart why the XX was so important in history.
How did you get into the watch for the first time?
My first contact with the watch sounds familiar to many collectors. I am 15 years old, my father gave me the 20th century, 60 years ago by my grandfather owned mechanical chronograph. I think this is a French brand Yema, once in the fifties and sixties of the twentieth century in France very popular. However, please do not ask me more details about this matter, because I was only in a short time was stolen! In any case, this watch is the starting point for everything (which also explains why I am here today in black and white). At that time, I did not know what was the watch (especially the mechanical watch). My father explained that it was wound. It was a surprise to me, just like me, like the 20th century, the most born in the 1980s, was a quartz watch. I am sad every day, my charm is also growing. I began to ask my father (who is not a collector, nor a lover) what is inside. He can not fully answer my question, so I started reading and fascinating with such a small engine how to run the watch. As I said, sadly, this chronograph was stolen after receiving a few months and I lost interest.http://www.greatwatcheshere.com
A few years later, the enthusiasm of the watch really started from another watch. My father (he again ...) decided that on my 25th birthday, I had to have an appropriate "adult" watch. Even with limited watch knowledge, he chose a very nice watch from one of the most popular brands: Po. The He went to a one that I knew now, one of the most beautiful chronographs and pilots that had ever been done, and the type XX (fully commented here). This watch is the real starting point of my collection. This is to promote me to become a watch industry students, and later as a watch editorial work.
How much time is the wrist?
Breguet Type XX used to be my daily movement for years. I wear almost all the activities - either with suits and ties, sports or holidays. By the way, you can see the scars of his hard life. Very scratched But I will not change. I recently served it, especially asking the watchmaker not to polish it. It has a story written on it. It's not all of my watches, but for this one, I prefer to keep it out of polish. Now I wear a lot of different watches (all from my personal collection, or I have to do the test for Monochrome), XX type is not often come out. But I am very happy to be tied together.replica U-BOAT CLASSICO WATCHES


No comments:

Post a Comment