Monday, July 17, 2017

Review Cheap Urwerk UR-210 ALTIN Men watch at http://www.cheapsalewatch.com


Basel New World 2015: URWERK UR1001'TITAN '- Pocket Watch Spacecraft
Cheap Urwerk UR-210 CP Men watch.The first day of the Basel Agreement 2015 is now over, which seems to be an awesome start. When Anish participated in press conferences and speeches with the "big" brand, our photographer James and I visited my favorite independent. First of all, we will show you one of the novelty introduced by Urwerk this year. Definitely not what you expect, even such an innovation and a different brand. This is their legendary pocket watch Urwerk UR1001 ... on the wrist!
If you are not familiar with this model, the original pocket watch is launched a few years ago, is the most concerned about things (spacecraft watch watches). The dial has Urwerk's typical rotating satellite hour system and uses the same principle to display the month and date. In addition to the calendar function, it also has a day / night and power reserve indicator on the dial. But that's not all .. if you open a piece, open the back, you'll see an almanac ... 1000 years! why? because.Cheap Hublot MP-05 LaFerrari watches


Now, last year a person in Urwerk might say, "Hey, is it not cool to put it on the wrist?" They did. why? because. I mean it is true, I can not explain the reason behind you, but you will love or really will not get it. At first it looks ridiculous, but if you are a strange billionaire, iron man or Batman, this person is for you
Together with the wristbands, the new UR1001 TITAN will cost you CHF380'000, which is made of titanium. But even the kind of material, its price is the same; in a week, I put it on my wrist, I think my left arm a little bigger, :) but in addition to all the jokes, I like this Watch the monster, although the wrist is not so easy to wear.Cheap HYT Skull LIGHT watch for sale


SIHH 2015: URWERK UR110 EASTWOOD

Let's talk about spacecraft ... this year at SIHH 2015, one of my favorite brands of all time has released a very special version, they can be said to be the most representative watch - Urwerk UR110. Usually when I see a novelty, the biggest change from the previous model is a new piece of material, and I do not think it's a new watch. I said before, I will say a few more in the future. However, there are some rare moments when material changes can lead to something that looks and feels completely different. This is the case of UR110 Eastwood.
As the name implies, Urwerk uses its UR110 movement and design to create a partially made case made of wood. To be honest, the wood is not my favorite watch material, and when I first saw the prototype of the wooden bezel, I was very skeptical. However, after seeing the final version of the model, I realized how wrong I was! This is definitely not a beginner's collector's watch, or a man who wants to show off his wrist, something that Felix Baumgartner might do for himself; the strap's fabric is like me In a few years ago to visit the factory and even the Basel world stalls to see him wearing the favorite suit. This is what the real fans of those brands and people who wear watches for personal enjoyment ...fashion cheap watches online



If we go into further details, there are two versions - one is Macassar Ubony and the other is Red Ubony. You can distinguish them by the color of the wood and the belt. These two versions will be limited and have a tweed band made by Timothy Everest. Timothy Everest is one of the most well-known brands in today's fashion and tailoring industry. Of course UR110's function remains the same. We also have satellite time display, the right is a minute line, the center there are second hand, as well as day / night and oil change indicators.
After wearing the model about 2 weeks later, I can safely say that this certainly does not look like the usual UR110 or any other watch I've tried. From the earring and strap system, and when you use the watch to match the jacket to feel everything, all the means of it are different, I will definitely recommend trying, even if my favorite models still keep the original UR110 ...http://www.luxuryrelogio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment