Friday, April 20, 2018

Replica Urwerk 110 Collection UR-110 ZrN Torpedo watch at http://www.fashiontimewear.com


URWERK
Time guys! I am very fortunate because their headquarters and factory are located in my Geneva, so I can spend as much time as possible, because I want to marvel at the watch machine monster. So here is my opinion of the factory and the entire brand. In addition, I will also reveal Urwerk's new work (not including the just-released EMC. This is my previous focus on Urwerk's main focus).
Urwerk, for those who do not know the brand is a brand created by two thought-like people Felix Baumgartner (not the space jumper) and Martin Frei. Both of them began to consider the development of watches in 1995. By 1997, they had formed a formal company, and in the same year they first introduced their first products at the Basel International Watch Fair. This partnership has proven to be very effective because Urwerk still has the same ideas for every innovation and drives innovation through innovation. As for the factory itself, I would say this once, only once, the factory is actually smaller than I expected; nevertheless, I really like it, and this fact only made a point for the Urwerk team because of brand positioning and The limited annual production shows that it is an independent company and watches are not produced in large quantities. When it comes to production, I worked in a factory at a very good time because I caught the owner at the new EMC movement conference. In fact, this was the first time in the company, and Felix was planning there himself. This process and doing more things at the same time :) In addition there are some other actions are also carefully stored in the factory, ready to be assembled in the shell, I found a very good place for this place is that it feels very comfortable, the owner has Your own personal space really has its own freedom (you don't see it in many production facilities).Ferrari 905.VX.0001.RX Replica Hublot Masterpiece Watches


When I finally stopped hating the workers, I decided to explore some more pieces, which actually reminded me... I have known Urwerk for a long time, since I first heard this name, I Never thought of what it means. Some people told me that it represented the German translation of "our work" but I got a more realistic answer; Urwerk's name combines two other words (Ur, meaning an ancient sundial clock, and Werk, this It actually means work) and these words together make up Uhrwerk. Now, this name actually makes sense. Let's take a look at some of the best brands.
From my favorite UR-210, it comes from the UR200 series. One, it made me fall in love with this brand, and this is the top ten of my dream of life. I won't go into too much detail about its way of doing things and the way of 'Werks', but it does use awesome rotating satellites that display for hours in the usual corporate fashion. The satellite rotates around the dial, a large retrograde minute hand connects it to it for an hour, and also rotates around itself to prepare for the next hour. There is a power reserve indicator in the upper right corner of the watch. The “wound efficiency indicator” is shown in the upper left corner. It basically tells you the accuracy of the bezel. Behind this monster, there is another way you can control the degree of jealousy of the watch. If you are very active, you may want to turn it into a 'Reduced' indicator.buy Audemars Piguet replica Watches


Next, in order to reduce my prejudice (because UR-210 is really my favorite one, so I have nothing to say), UR-103 (and 103T) is a watch that many people love to introduce. Urwerk's success, but I'm not the biggest fan. Why do I say that? So let's say that I have some history with UFO... :) Obviously I was joking, but after discovering the UR200 series, this model seems very simple to me even if there is satellite complication and Advanced mobile and design. Otherwise, the watch will be very beautiful, I will see a special version of it, made by the sculptor Jean-Vincent Huguenin, and appeared in 2009. Although as I said, the watch looks very simple at the front. Once you flip it, the power reserve indicator will appear, as well as the 15-minute and 60-second small dial to better adjust the time (here there is a screw), suddenly The watch becomes very complicated :)
Another Urwerk legend is the UR-110, and most of you may have seen it in one place. That table is nothing I can't talk about, because although it may be very big or too complicated for some, it has become a very recognizable work, and it shows the shape and manner of time is very original, other People can say, then gaze, and hope that time will be faster, so you can see these arrows working.swiss Urwerk 110 replica watches


In the end, this work may not be my favorite work at first, but when I discover the story and the mechanism behind it, I'm sure I like it. So you know that little brand called Patek Philippe, right? I thought so. I like Patek Philippe, but at one point they tried to create a watch that presents time in a linear fashion and hired a very talented watchmaker, Louis Cotier (early 20th century) to design it. Then Patek couldn't produce... So, Urwerk took the basic design as inspiration and produced a so-called CC1 (Cottier Cobra CC) to indicate the linear time (hours and minutes) in a very cool way Rotate for a few seconds at the top of the dial.
Now that I am ready, we hope to introduce you to two new watches through Urwerk. The first is that my personal favorites have become even more cool. Or should I say hotter? Because this new rose gold version almost burned my wrist when I tried to wear it. Personally, I'm not a loyal fan of rose gold watches, but recently I think I've become more mature. Some of the watches I saw, such as the UR-210, just made me feel 'good' and I didn't UR210, because if I find that they make my watch better, I will cry. Of course, this is always a matter of taste, but I think nobody likes 210 and doesn't like the new version! cheap replica watches for sale
Finally, if you think the UR-210 is hot, then I will mislead you. Thanks to the cooperation between the two awesome brands (Urwerk and MB&F), this new Nitro caused a sensation. With the release of the new black version, I think it will get more fans than ever before:) First of all, some words about Nitro (or other C3H5N309) are a project created by my dream of clocks. Two great modern company teams Co-producing the machine, which uses the heads of two brands and uses the dial appearance of the famous Felix Wankel rotary engine, looks more complex than Hard Level Sudoku in my daily newspaper, becoming one of the most produced in this century. A great watch makes me think every time I see it's true? ! '. best Michele Serein replica watches


No comments:

Post a Comment