Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Review Best Tonino Lamborghini Spyder 3000 3007 Men Cheap watch at http://www.fashionwatchtime.com



buy Tonino Lamborghini Spyder 3000 replica watches


One of the most complicated watches of all time: Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 hands-on

Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 I always thought it was not the Holy Grail, but the real myth. It's not that I used to look for it, but I have never stumbled upon it anywhere on the Internet, except for the company's official photos. At the same time, as the years passed, I actually wore and/or saw the wildest watch that the world of watches brought to the world. However, Aeternitas Mega 4 is nowhere to be seen - at least in the world I frequent. The magical encounter happened unexpectedly on the last day of the SIHH 2018 trip in January, when the watch... appeared. I was confused, but I was not confused before I took photos of this beast myself, always missing the first dibs. Here is the look and feel of the Aeternitas Mega 4 in the real world.

First, the foundation of complexity. 36 complications, 23 instructions through 18 hands and 5 discs, 1,483 components, 99 jewels, 91 wheels (!), 7 buttons and 4 correctors, five-year plan, said to be assembled throughout the year ...oh, and the price tag is about $2.7 million. These are the numbers that Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 shocked the world at the end of 2009 - even watches with more than 1,000 components in their watches.brand replica Franck Muller watches price

I want to clarify that the complexity of a watch can be measured in a number of different ways - from the number of components to the number of complications, indications, complexity and novelty of the indications, durability, level and complexity of the decoration. and many more. on. Therefore, I will not call it the most complicated ever - although it was widely considered to be the case at the time of launch - because this is a fragile statement, referring to other watches, for its own sake, is also worthy of the highest level The highest level. Another important consideration is how the Aeternitas Mega 4 has 36 complications, but "only" the "23" indication. This is because, as you will see from the list below, the list of complications includes mechanical complexity, making the features more complex/different than the basics, thus increasing the total number of complications - but not always this number Indications (for example, the flying tourbillon is counted as two because it is a "flying" arrangement of the tourbillon, which is not maintained by the upper bridge).

Now let's take a look at the full list of features and complications in Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 - remember that this is an official Franck Muller file that was hard to find at the time of release, not from interweb.

The FM3480 QPSE is an advanced watchmaking complication that you can enjoy. The movement is 34.40 mm wide, 41.40 mm high and 13.65 mm thick. In other words, this movement is about the same size as a small cassock watch - except that it weighs much more. I must say that I am a bit disappointed that Frank Muller did not add a complete list of complications in the letter name - Patek style style - because I would love to see FM3480! Talk about missed opportunities! swiss Bovet replica watches

When you hold your watch and first feel its weight, the fun begins. The 18ct white gold CintréeCurvex8880 case is 42 mm wide, 61 mm long and 19.15 mm thick. The weight is absolutely huge, however, it feels great in a strange, inexplicable way. When you wear your watch for a long time, I am sure that you have been there. For a while, you forgot that you have put it on your hand and finally shake hands in a panic to determine if there is a watch still wrapped around your wrist. Ok, I don't think a sane mind - even a seriously intoxicated person - may ignore the feeling that this watch provides on the wrist. It's so heavy and daunting that you are constantly aware of its thickness (don't hit it on something) and its weight... this is The Mountain's unnecessary big knife watch - This is the game of power reference you are invited to ignore, just think of a big butt sword.

Once you turn your wrist away from you, you realize that fun has risen to another level. Hands-on, I can say that I was shocked (and very interesting) in this line of sight for two reasons: 1) I have never seen a watch with a ratio of sausages on the watch, 2) the watch feels very safe and strange on the wrist. Comfortable, I just don't want to see this height associated with it. When you remove your wrist from you and find the thickness, it is really a trick - I have done it countless times. Whenever the flat, nice dial starts to spin away from me, I can feel my heart panic. It's hard to understand what it is looking at. This is absolutely crazy.

The Cintrex case is an excellent design, and I must praise Franck Muller for choosing this special hand-stitched alligator strap and buckle. In the range of 1 to 10 wear resistance, I am - let us admit, not without reason - expect Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 to score about 1, perhaps generous 2 ... but the integration of the strap ( It fits the case high and goes deep into the lugs, basically binding the watch's handcuffs to the wrist) and the soft but strong crocodile skin material it chooses means that I never feel anything the watch wants to lift on me. Turn over my wrist fork or drink from the glass - we saw the watch at lunch. The watch around the watch is as safe as the top 10% of the watch, which may be the biggest secret/surprise of this watch.RICHARD MILLE RM 11-02 FLYBACK CHRONOGRAPH DUAL TIME ZONE replica watch

In the photo above, you can see this ~1 lb. (this is a guess) the watch rests flush on my wrist, even in the vertical position. The watch didn't drag down on my wrist - no, it pulled my entire arm. All of this shows that with a smartly selected drill bit with a spring strip, it is possible to comfortably and safely hold a watch with a sufficiently large weight ratio on the wrist. It's just the best choice for a luxury desktop diver watch and all other watches: If this monster can stay in good shape on your wrist, you won't feel comfortable every time.

I encourage everyone to try to decide which side of the Franck Muller Aeternitas Mega 4 is more crazy. The dial has 18 hands and 5 discs, and there are 9,000 labyrinth cams, wheels, gears, plates, bridges, etc. on the back of the case. Curiously, the only truly readable question on the dial comes from the arc-shaped crystal with poor AR coating - I understand that curved crystals always reflect a broader view behind/above the watch wearer... but I don’t think I can see the entire dial completely (or close) at the same time. These instructions are very sensible, using blue and red intelligently, making different indications very easy to distinguish. I won't even try to describe everything on the dial - see the chart shared on the previous page to identify each feature.

The bottom view is very clean from a distance. Although I believe you can have a white gold frame with a sapphire bottom cover with some personal characters or stencils on the watch, I think the vertically brushed frames form a super busy sport in a fairly elegant way. This particular example, despite its visual complexity, left a deep impression on me, but it showed a more difficult life: this special piece was shown by someone in the brand, so from the sport Looking at the signs of wear, I will go out on a limb and say that the piece must have been disassembled and reassembled many times. Since this is not the customer's work, the manufacturer can do whatever he wants instead of spending hours (or days) cleaning up every few small scratches or dirt on the back of the sole display - so this, in my In the book, since this is not an official event or a show of watches, it is good.save cheap watches on fashionwatchtime.com

With this explanation, the pure thought behind the movement is at least unbelievable... and seeing this many tiny, three-dimensional, CNC-cut (rather than the seal) pieces gathered on a back of the watch The dream of watch lovers, of course. I can hardly imagine the time and effort required for CAD design, machine, inspection, reworking, refining, decorating, assembling, and possibly cleaning up many of these individual pieces. The end result is like a lot of extra powerful steroids on the Lange Double Split: no matter what you see, you'll see parts, cams, wheels, each with its own dedicated features, and these features are associated with other things.

I think Frank Muller should make a sapphire suit version as soon as possible - if they show the watch seriously and sell more of it. Regarding the last point of all these complications, I think everyone should remember: I didn't try 95% of the watch complications, so I can't comment on how they work... To be honest, I don't know, There is no statistics on this, but if all the complex features of this watch with such complexity are in good condition at the same time, I will be shocked... if the owner of the watch really realizes, I am the same I will be shocked... but you know? This seems to be a kind of blasphemy, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask this watch for a long time. As far as I am concerned, you may not agree. If any brand can show me a watch that functions in a single moment, I would think this is a great achievement - but it won't let me expect it to be there. jobs. If you think this is a low expectation, I think you haven't understood the incomprehensible complexity of the interaction between hundreds and hundreds of parts.high quality topswisswrist replica watch


No comments:

Post a Comment