Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Breitling Watch Navitimer 01 Collection AB012012/BB02/743P/A20BA.1 43mm at http://www.breitlingtag.com


Breitling Navitimer 806

http://www.breitlingtag.com.We have selected many iconic watches Fratello watches, both old and new, including diving, table fashion, chronograph, and others. Obviously, we are very deep into the legendary chronograph Omega Speedmaster nearly a week since I have joined the fray, I tried to reach the most critical chronograph. Then, one day, when I was playing in our files, and it came as a surprise, I think that we have not covered the creation of one of the most epic chronographs: Breitling Navitimer 806 today, #TBT, we will efforts to correct the error, though, because I want to talk about this watch.

Of course, we in this summer's "mentioned Breitling Breitling Navitimer 806 experts," the article, but I really think it's worth chapters we #TBT series. This is Navitimer, launched in 1954, is still with us today, albeit in the form of automatic. It is early in the legendary chronograph, as mentioned earlier Speedmaster, Rolex Daytona, and (TAG), TAG Heuer Carrera. It is not common in Geneva than older COMPAX, but it certainly outlive this collection of works. So, yes, it is worth the Navitimer articles, but today, I will discuss a quite specific and unusual "navigation": rare 1964/1965 transition mode.

To put this Breitling Navitimer 806 angle of view, the first a little history is in order. This is Navitimer was introduced in 1954, except for some very rare early is Valjoux 72 models, usually with the same piece of excellent 17-jewel Venus 178-806 rides off into the sunset in 1972-1973.http://www.salewatchstore.com. It is interesting to Venus 178 stop production in 1966; Breitling has made it clear to the large amount of action! The navigation produced in stainless steel, gold, and gold-plated version. It accepts its name, well-known due to its incorporation of a working slide rule bezel (taken from the early Chronomat) for pilots. In some instances, many people decorate the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), because they offer to members wings. This model contains what looks like a AOPA logo, but it is not because there is no writing inside, "Breitling" is on the dial. Interestingly, this logo is applied instead of "biplane" sign in 1965.

When it comes to the Breitling Navitimer 806 achieve things, there is a lot of change. Before I settled on this piece, I can not tell you how many times I have come to ask, I'll be proud to find the originality of a model, but was told "ah, no." I can only say, super close to the difficulty of finding a undisturbed, but they are there! More on that later ... In general, with Navis safe thing to assume is that before 1965, they are "all-black" dial and contained "beaded" bezel. In 1965, it will move backward navigation panda configuration and straight cut with a baffle or jagged ridges. I will not even try to get into the whole difference in the slide rule, the diameter of the sub-register, or to call the change, but there are loads ... and all specific to the right in such an interesting "spot" occurs when Breitling from "all black "in the panda beaded border reverse switch with straight-cut bezel late 1964/1965 earlier time; a transition piece Breitling produced the reverse panda beaded dial and bezel . This is where you see the content on this page.



replica Breitling Navitimer Watches




So why do I want Navitimer? As I mentioned earlier, this is a base member and a lack of me, but I really do not know where to focus, due to the change of the majority. Well, I did some searching, I found my answer - so I thought. In fact, I started out looking for a good 1965 Navitimer and straight cut ring, because it is worn by the famous Jim Clark, may be caused by Miles Davis. I like my motorsport related works, so that attracted me. But the relentless search for a few months, everything is in vain, because everything I found something wrong or is in rough shape. Then, in the chatrene_jk, he let me know that he has a very interesting piece of the sale might be interested. So I scrapped "Clark" concept, which is what I ended up this Breitling Navitimer 806 I have to wait for the arrival of the watch.

I remember receiving the watch, I was really surprised at the size! Breitling Navitimer 806 ranked as high as ~41 mm, diameter 22 mm ear width; it is a big! In addition to size, the other thing that hit me right away is that all the details of the dial. If you've read my other articles, you know, I preach, almost endless, attractive to me is simple. So, anti-navigation simple. There are many things, but in a strange way, it is so complex, it's cool to see. No, I want to strike; this is nerd cool! I mean, seriously, watch old school built in slide rule? Yes, somehow, in the Breitling successfully produce perfect, in my opinion, the simple chronograph in the same way 765 CP, they succeeded in a very complex form 806 to do the same, although I do not know how use a slide rule, I do not really mind, because I really like to watch it.

Really dial details abound. In addition to white outer ring slide rule, there are two concentric rings inside the black slide rule. It was not until after three rings, to get a real normal timing zone. Shop Breitling Navitimer 806 has three registers, they offer some great terrain balance sheet tray large, remaining flat. I took in a macro, you can see the depth and detail of these sub-registers. In addition, you have a great country dialing font - font, still living in some modern Breitlings - and a very sharp stick gold Navitimer flag.

This marks definitely stand out and not in a bad way. No, this fits in with the tone hour markers on the elderly and font lume out the rest. Hand navigation are interesting because they are very particular about. I think this is unusual, compared to other similar age chronograph, but they certainly bold hands from 765 different You will also notice that they are a good age cream with lume out. Central chronograph hand is different, its arrow-shaped tip.replica watches hublot swiss



I mentioned, Breitling Navitimer 806 with large dial. Well, this is how to protect the elements of the dial? Of course, the watch has a crystal, but it is a large, dome thing? In fact, this is the rise to the middle of a relatively flat elements. At its edges, it's not quite flush with the bezel, but it's close. I am really looking forward to seeing it in person, do not say anything else that is very, different from my own. I own most of the watches have a thick crystalline dome, it is very strict. This is not the case with navigation, crystal actually have to give it a little push down on the time. It is actually a bit like a scream old wooden floors. character? Yes, in spades. I will bring near water? Absolutely not!

Another thing I did not mention is the bezel. You see, straight cut or spinal border is legendary ourselves, but for the opportunity to own beaded bezel, it is too hard to resist excuse. Look at the bezel: it gorgeous! Detail is so fine, do it well, it really does not look 50 years old.

You see, I have a good group chronograph, I really try to rotate my work, but certainly there are very few wrist is more time than others to watch. Breitling Navitimer 806 is one of those lucky watch. It has such a posture that looks really good on the wrist, it is highly recognizable. Ultra-narrow border, make this watch looks great - not cartoon big - big, but in a very meaningful way. So far, I have not taken this watch out of a number of high-quality leather strap NATO any one, but I do not know what it looks amazing things, from reptile to normal leather. This can be wearing a skirt at any level watch (Gold Edition ace dress watch ...... that calm decision, in my opinion, not fit), but I like it with casual clothing. Oh, and even though its diameter, watches surprisingly slim in thickness, so it has a lower cuff shirt with no problem. Sorry to be blunt, but this watch is awesome.

Undoubtedly, it is one of the Navitimer If a person trying to build a classic collection of vintage chronograph watch should have. Although you might think that today's Breitling offering (a little big, do not you?), That the Navitimer was considered significant enough to brand heritage, it still soldiers and at least look familiar to the debris yesterday. This incredible longevity, similar to super and Daytona, making it a legendary watch noteworthy. Breitling Navitimer 806 model is certainly a piece of this great big, bold size combined with a wealth of detail, my favorite "Time." I really think that if you are the kind of people who like the old super, this is a watch, you are willing to own and wear.richard mille bubba watson replica

No comments:

Post a Comment