Tuesday, February 16, 2016

LUXURY FASHION LONGINES SPORT WATCH HYDROCONQUEST L3.696.4.53.6 at http://www.salewatchstore.com


The Longines Master Collection Moon Phase hands-on review

www.salewatchstore.com.I remember a child, our neighbors showed me his new watch. Seiko and moon phases. I'm very curious about it, I do not even know if this is "just" a quartz watch and mechanical watches moon phase will be more complex. It must be somewhere in the mid-1980s, so how do I know?

In any case, the watch dial moon phase disc is a magical since my things. When I learned about the end of the mid / 90's mechanical watch it more magical. It is a watch, one of a complication is not a very useful, I really like.

http://www.breitlingtag.com.This is a real challenge, though, to find the timer comes at an affordable price and complex mechanical moon phase. Just recently, our editors Bryce to show you some affordable vintage watches with moon phase complication. However, these older models have a relatively small diameter, of course, is not a retro (fit) to everyone.

So I went out and started looking for an affordable modern watch, moon phase complication. Enter Longines. I found this beautiful classic design of moon phase watch in their Masters Series L2.673.4.78.3 by the reference. So, I decided to ask this review Longines watch and wearing it for several weeks.

The Longines Master Collection L2.673.4.78.3 moon

And you are completely honest, because we can see a lot of watches, not every look we can see and personally inspire us. When I opened the box, put the replica Longines Master Collection Moon phases, I immediately enthusiastic. This is not only because it is I, as an affordable mechanical timepiece classification, and watch the look and feel, as watches. Brown crocodile leather strap, classic high polished round case and the so-called "grain" model, blue hand beautiful silver dial is a perfect fit.

However, I may have a little too excited, because the moon dial disc. So I decided to remove all the protective plastic and wear the watch for some time, to see if I was still warm after a few weeks of "ownership", because when I was very first impression.

Longines combines two of my favorite complications, chronograph and moon phases. This split is easy to operate two pumps (not too heavy, certainly not too bright) and the crown is easy to grasp. Moon phase correction needs to pull out the crown to be completed in the second position, and put it in the clock wise. Date and month correction also in this position, the crown counter-clockwise rotation. Adjustment of the week on the left side of the housing required by the small correction to complete. Longines provides a correction of this gadget and watch the operation.

Correction watches so everything is aligned (day, date, month, moon phase) with a bit of concern that need to be completed. So, take your time, and with the table used in the manual instructions.

On the dial, you can also find being used as a day / night indicator Basically, rather than as an additional time zone as some people may think that 24 hours indicators. Dial has a typical layout is Valjoux 7751 at 3 o'clock it does leave a little space for the Longines logo.replica Rado D-Original Watches

The alligator with a nice polished folding clasp with Longines logo engraved. It is easy adjustable folding clasp so it fits your wrist. Personally, I'd rather have a normal button, but this is my own personal preference, and has absolutely nothing to do with the clasp from Longines quality and folding easy to use.

When you open the watch over, you can have the caliber Longines L678 movement at a glance. This movement is based on the famous (ETA) is a Valjoux 7751 movement, and has a long history so little comment. It has a power reserve of 48 hours and ticks 28,800bph, which is more than enough considering that it is a self-winding movement and more.

A little moment in the case of the back of my taste too much text, but anyway, beautifully decorated, L678 movement grab your attention. There are certain portions of high polished and beautiful, traditional decoration, such as perlage and rotor finished beautiful waves and Longines brand gold engraving.

Well, it is how to wear? So, in fact, it is a simple watch wearer. With diameter 40mm, slim classic round watch case and ear, it is very comfortable on the wrist watch. This is not a huge sports watch, but certainly would not say would wear like a small antique clocks or watches watch "your grandfather."



replica Tag Heuer Aquaracer Collection Watches




This watch go well with a suit or a long-sleeved shirt. I wore this watch in September, the month that the Netherlands is still here, let me wear short-sleeved polo shirt. So I can say that it did not bother me wear this watch more casual. But in the end, I prefer a more short-sleeved sports watch somehow. But to each his own, of course.

The overall appearance of the watch is great. I have to say, I'm still keen to end this review of moon phase watch, since I was when I received the watch. Much of the information displayed on the dial, you need to be able to quickly and correctly handle. This is because the layout and use of the hands and dial-up high contrast no problems known.

Use Arabic numerals to the charm of the modern watch dial. If Longines will use Roman numerals, it may become a little too classic. All the hour markers, brand names and other text printed on the dial, do not apply. The moon and stars are in the phase of the blue disc, which gives a nice contrast, but all hands again a perfect match.

The alligator leather strap is soft and very pleasant on the wrist. Looking at the price of the watch, see below, it may be, you will find generally more expensive watch strap. A good choice to use a very decent Longines master tape in this series of works. Some brands do very interesting and nice (affordable) and watch a lot of the time, I was cheap and they have put it with put down.


replica Tudor New Collection Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment