Monday, February 1, 2016

Buy Patek Philippe 2014 NEW NAUTILUS CHRONOGRAPH TIME TRAVEL Watch 5990/1A at http://www.love4usale.com


Patek Philippe Nautilus in 5711 / 1R - is gold allowed?

love4usale.com.Maybe I changed a bit in the past few years, at least for my tastes do, but I was raised to a gold watch. I not only think that they are often too fancy, cheesy or whatever you want to use the label, I also think that some of the watch should be unique stainless steel. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak and Patek Philippe Nautilus is the perfect example of thought.

However, as I wrote, I was raised to gold watches, even gold versions of these classic stainless steel luxury sports replica watch. Gerald Genta mean they did not how it is possible, but with the greatest respect as long as it did the original design, I can fine with it. However, I was a little pure and honest I steal or hovering between warm gold. Since it is in the movement should not, in my opinion anyway, wearing a watch, gold of course you can use this watch.

When I first saw this I just shrugged my shoulders and thought of stainless steel Nautilus Reference 5711 / 1A or retro 3700 / 1A, I want one of their own one day. period. But when I have my appointment Patek Philippe booth located in Basel, have a look and try new Nautilus gold, I'm not sure this problem.

The new Nautilus Gold is an amazing look at the watch, even pale skin like me, I think I can get rid of it. Patek Philippe Nautilus replica watches.Where stainless steel version - I always tried to - to feel comfortable in the light (and still have enough weight to make sure your watch still exists), Gold Edition has a greater presence. The weight of the gold will not let you forget what is your wrist. In addition to weight, it exists because of the warm colors of gold there. Due to the very recognition of the type of finish case and bracelet, this watch never look tacky or flashy gold.

Akin Nautilus is not something new. In fact, the first nautilus reference (3700 / 1A) also produces gold at the end of the 1970s. Later Nautilus models can also gold (as described with reference 5980 chronograph), but never with reference to 5711 / 1A. Patek Philippe decided to adopt rose gold, rather than in a stainless steel version of the blue / green hybrid dial and case and bracelet and; they have to pick up the warm chocolate brown dial. It gives the watch a very elegant look, let you forget this fact: Nautilus should be stainless steel watch only.replica Chopard Miller Miglia watches

In fact, it makes me wonder gold Nautilus 5711 / 1R whether something pure can escape. In addition to the fact that gold is actually the original 1970s 3700 / 1A, you can discuss current 5711 / 1A really is not too original 3700 / 1A Series a pure (far here is 3700's Comparison between / 1A and 5711 / 1A). This perspective back, the second hand and the fact that it is not a monocoq the same, has led to a modern interpretation of 5711 / 1A original 3700 / 1A of.

Perhaps the best solution is to their original Patek Philippe 3700 / 1A stainless steel and has a Nautilus 5711 / 1R rose gold as a modern watch. Look how I am looking for an excuse to have both? The new Patek Philippe Nautilus in 5711 / 1R is how it should be a good example in gold. Jobs, and Patek Philippe is completed. In PVI good I might have been eager to intact 3700 / 1A stainless steel, rose gold 5711 / 1R on the wrist will make this hunt more comfortable number.replica Tonino Lamborghini Spyder watches

No comments:

Post a Comment