Friday, May 18, 2018

Hublot Big Bang 41mm Steel 341.SX.130.RX.114 watch at http://www.cheapsalewatch.com


HUBLOT BIG BANG 44 'Original' watch reviews and their opinions on JEAN-CLAUDE BIVER
In modern times such as the Hublot Big Bang, few watches are subversive and definitive. I spent a lot of time writing about the Hublot timepiece, but I never really reviewed the original Hublot Big Bang 44 watch. Many of the original designs are still produced today, so this watch, although representative of the original design, was only recently produced. In my comments, I also talked about Big Bang with Jean-Claude Biver, because this is the first major version he owned Hublot. Today's "Big Bang" can be said to be the most famous watch name in the post-2000 era. Its masculine and polarized designs are highly lavish in our modern era and soon received feedback from fans and opponents.
Let us first review history. Hublot, as a brand, began in the early 1980s and was around 1981. The term "hublot" means French "porthole", which is the aesthetic influence behind the brand case design. Of course, Hublot is not the first company to produce a porthole inspired watch case. About 10 years ago in 1972, Audemars Piguet released the Royal Oak designed by Gerald Genta. Its outer shell (different appearance) was also inspired by portholes.


As a delightful but ultimately small watch brand, Hengbao, as a relatively quiet historical brand, created a brand that it could not create at the climax of the quartz crisis. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Hublot performed poorly and apparently looking for buyers. The buyer eventually became Jean-Claude Biver (later sold to the Swatch Group) from Omega and Blancpain.replica GRAHAM LONDON CHRONOFIGHTER VINTAGE GMT Watches
Biver told me several years ago that when he received one year's earnings from Hublot, he lost millions of dollars a year (I guess the price was very reasonable), and in 2004 he officially became the CEO. In 2005, he launched a radical plan to change the brand began with the launch of the Big Bang. This design is based on the classic porthole sports case created by Hublot, built for the new generation, bold in style, with a super masculine design. More importantly, the watch is designed to reflect Mr. Biver's famous Hublot marketing slogan of “Integration Art”. This clever slogan more or less means that the Hublot watch is a fusion of material, texture, color and aesthetics. So far, Hublot can easily be considered a pioneer in integrating previous "non-luxury" materials into the conventional components of high-end watches.


My first experience with the Hublot Big Bang watch was around 2006 - about a year after its initial release. I have heard of these watches but I have never seen them in public. This is more than a year before blog observation begins. I encountered a big explosion in a very unlikely place. At the time, I was a poor law school student but I was looking for a good deal considering that I spent a lot of time on classrooms on eBay for online classroom and forum sales (very popular at the time). .
One day, I discovered a particularly rare limited-edition Japanese citizen Campanola watch that was being sold by someone who was not too far away from me. This person wants a little more than I can, but I want to see this watch myself and see if I like its body like I did in the photo. So I arranged to meet him in his apartment. I still remember when I wandered to his place I had a strange feeling that I was about to enter the home of a stranger in order to buy high-end watches. How young and naive I am... Now I meet strangers from around the world and caress their watches.luxury replica watches for sale


So I entered this man's home - who happens to be a dentist. There are things that make me funny because most dentists turn off the watch during practice - so this guy's contribution to watch hobbies is worth admiring. Ironically, a few years later, I spent several seasons becoming a “watch editor” of a lifestyle magazine run by a dentist. I chose to work with it because I like the smart name of the magazine: Incisal Edge.
The first thing I noticed when I entered the dentist's home was a glass showcase filled with small commercial aircraft. "Look at people is a strange collector," it was exactly what I remember myself saying. The man instructed me to sit on a dark brown leather sofa and took the Citizen Campanola watch I had seen here. This piece has very strange art and one of the Japanese market style designs. I like it a bit, - especially because it is a high-end quartz watch, I know that few people will love its artistic value. This wisdom has an artistic atmosphere on high-end JDM (Japanese domestic market) watches today.buy RICHARD MILLE RM 052 skull Watches replica
When I sat there thinking about buying a potential watch, I asked the dentist why he wanted to sell it. Citizen purchase itself is so obscure, and it is certainly not the kind of watch that needs flipping. The guy responded that he had just made a more expensive watch purchase and hoped to help pay. So the purpose of selling a citizen is to make room for something he wants more. What could it be? He walks into another room and buys new coveted items.
I didn't notice how long he had left because I noticed the Campanola chronograph on the hand-painted dial that I had in my hand. When the dentist came back, he proudly handed me a smile on the Hublot Big Bang and said, "You see one of them?" I didn't.
I remember the first thing I noticed in the big bang is the military templated hour markers for apps and how cool they look. The design of the rubber strap made me feel a bit weird. On the whole, I remember feeling like I never took a watch that I really liked in my hands. At the time, I didn't know if I was a Big Bang fan, but I was very impressed in my mind and I can understand why the dentist was so excited. If anything, the big bang is impressive because it is very different from what I think most watch enthusiasts use around the mid-2000s. A few years later, all this will change.best Audemars Piguet Watches replica
Humboldt Big Bang 44 reference 301.SB 131.RX (the same model also has a 41 mm wide model) I commented here is actually the same exact model I showed in the dentist's living room more than a decade ago. It is now on my wrist, although it is one of the many Hublot timepieces I wear on my wrist. The last Hublot I reviewed is the spiritual successor to the original Big Bang of the Big Bang UNICO watch (just a more modern and more technically interesting model). It is said that the Big Bang 44 has a unique appearance and wearing experience. Compared to Big Bang UNICO, this early model was a bit simpler, slightly smaller, and actually felt more classic at this point (it was technically the case).
The design of a sandwich case is where many "fused art" come into play. Hengbao designed the Big Bang in this way so that it can mix colors and textures. Being able to have a modular housing design is an important part of the original concept. This case uses steel, resin, titanium, ceramic and rubber. Other Big Bang models are characterized by a large number of other materials, from gold, carbon fiber, and even magnesium. Today, Hublot is still a big fan of using novel and interesting high-end watch case materials. Other brands quickly followed suit.replica Tonino Lamborghini Spyder mod. 12H-05 Cod.12H5SPYDER watc

No comments:

Post a Comment