Friday, September 14, 2018

GREAT FAKE DE BETHUNE DB28 DB28 SPECIAL EDITION WATCH PRICE at http://www.reviewbestselling.com


What does skeletal structure have to do with attraction: Audemars Piguet's Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon
The human body is a sexy, well-designed machine whose structure is designed for change and ultimate mobility. This is a meticulously improved device that helps us become the top of the food chain and in many cases removes us from the same.
Our torso holds most of the vital organs in a tight roll cage with tools such as the head, arms and legs extending from all sides. The joints between our torso and appendages vary according to the use of each tool, and these joints add to the visual impact of our overall shape.
As we evolve and change, our minds have changed, prompting us to look for attractive features. Features are heavily dependent on bone structure, joints, and how we assemble very well.
One reason is that wide shoulders are attractive to women, or why women's exposed clavicle is a very sensual vision. Whether it's a high shin or a strong chin line, the angular lines created by our underlying structures are evolved into our hearts to appeal to us and our quality partners.
When product design experienced its own development in the middle of the last century, the understanding of what attracted us led to some major changes in the appearance of the products we used. Every industry has noticed that the world around it has become more attractive.wholesale replica Richard Mille RM 011 Le Mans Classic Titanium Watch
Great Fake De Bethune DB28 DB28STTS5PN Watch price
Today's work is one of the latest examples of this understanding, but even the person who made it has no chance to sell it based on these advantages. I of course refer to the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon.
With the advent of the Royal Oak concept series in 2002, AP has moved away from the classic GĂ©raldGenta look by adding a more aggressive visual packaging. However, the original Concept and its follow-up product Carbon Chronograph seems to me to lack the visual weight of the SIHH 2014 version. The direct front of the model is very similar in black ceramic and titanium, although the function and casing design are the same, but the movement is slightly different.
The difference between this watch is your response to it, depending on the color and material. This version has a bright white ceramic bezel and a white ceramic intermediate bridge that spans the length of the dial. In the previous version, the same geometry looked good, but not close to the same visual effect. what reason? Bone line.
The term "bone line" is commonly used in the automotive industry and relates to visual car design. In fact, the design, concepts, and features of almost all aesthetic designs now revolve around the skeletal lines (sometimes in a very unattractive way, unfortunately).

Great Fake De Bethune DB28 DB28 Skybridge MC Watch price

For example, the bone line is the shoulder or fender line of the body that effectively runs uninterrupted over the entire length of the side of the car. This feature is very successful in creating positive, clean and unique designs, and the world is already full of bone lines in other products.replica ZENITH 2018 PILOT TYPE 20 EXTRA SPECIAL 29.1940.679/21.C800 watch
Today in design and bioinspiration design, the bone line is the main line of the length of the product, where the vertical surface intersects the horizontal plane, providing the illusion of the underlying structure, adding visual interest to your ongoing work.
If you haven't realized why I want to mention the Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon, take a closer look at this case and you might see it. The creases or kinks on the surface of the case originate from the bezel at the corners of the octagonal portion and continue the lines created by the ceramic intermediate bridge.
Except for the concept line, no other royal oaks exist, they are bone lines. They make you feel a frame, the case is almost entangled, and creates a strong visual movement around the entire work.
Bone lines have been included since the concept was established in 2002, but with this latest version, they make absolutely perfect sense and create something that allowed me, for the first time, to drool over an AP Royal Oak.
Great Fake De Bethune DB28 Dark Shadows DB28ZC8 Watch price

The white ceramic intermediate bridge, AP is actually described as an hourglass shape, which is actually an undeniable expression of the underlying bone structure, because it is a bone itself! Look at it and try to tell me that it's actually not a huge white bone: the skeleton of the structure is provided for the entire piece.
Maybe the AP doesn't want to do this advertising, but for me, I got the same feeling, looking at this watch, because I did, when I saw a beautifully designed car, such as Mercedes or more accurate BMW. GINA concept. One day you can look at how car design uses bone lines to create structures.buy replica Hublot MP Limited Editions Complications Watch
The ceramic white is better than ever to set off the bone line and make the dial design more visible. The frame around this piece is very obvious, and it is almost visceral when you see it. I saw the corner, I felt the building, I understood its design.
It means an extension of your body, and in its current version it feels like it might be part of your own skeleton just to tell the time.
So this design caught my attention and made me fall in love, but what made my fire continue? Ok, that will be everything else. I personally don't know anyone who doesn't like Audemars Piguet because the brand has designed and built amazing timepieces.
The movement of this piece is a structure that has evoked my interest in the institution and inspired my eyes through the clean layout of its bridges and gear trains. It focuses on machinery and components, not on completing and beautifying everything. This is not to say that finishing is not first class because it is. Of course it is AP.

Great Fake De Bethune DB28 Kind of Blue Tourbillon DB28TBRBN/S Watch price
I really like the suspension of components, especially when looking at the back of the watch. They provide a great depth for the movement. When you think that this latest iteration is based on more design than technology, my appreciation of it seems to be huge.
The watch also includes a ten-day power reserve, a tourbillon weighing only 0.45 grams, made primarily of ceramic and titanium, and these two difficult-to-handle materials can be used in extremely rugged conditions. Even if the crown and the putter are ceramic, they feel like a natural extension of the hidden skeleton of the work.Best quality swiss cheap watches
Although I like the AP to do a lot, this watch still surprises me because I am so attractive to it. Once I started analyzing it, I realized that the root cause is related to my biological programming. It shows the appropriate hints in terms of angles. You can find everything in a powerful watch.
The second aspect is how to feel clean. I always like white, but I work in a dirty environment, so white is unfortunately not something I have in my property. However, I know that white ceramics can take whatever I put and still shine.
In the past, I hope that Chanel J12 will become a version of sports men because white ceramics are such a perfect and original material. Now in the Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon, I found what I wanted.
I can discuss why ceramics are a magical material. I can discuss the manufacturing techniques behind this watch. I can very easily promote the technical features of this watch. But these are not enough to make me interested in this piece.
It hits a part of the mind that I can't control because it is older than me. Maybe the combination of this piece is just a happy accident that makes me feel, but I will definitely come back here as a good example of a cohesive design, using the hinting underlying structure to create more visual interest.replica Patek Philippe Advanced Research Ref. 5650G Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment