Monday, September 17, 2018

Replica BREMONT Americas Cup AC-R-II watch price at http://www.cheapsalewatch.com




BREMONT watch
I am very excited about the cooperation with Bremont, because I always like the watches they have grown up since I first discovered them. I have always been particularly interested in their connection with the military, especially when my grandfather grew up talking about his time in the war against Supermarine Spitfire.
Although Bremont has nothing to do with my grandfather, the relationship with the flight is what they have in common, and they bring back memories of my time with my grandfather. I think many of us have forgotten the stories that my grandparents once told us, especially the stories about war stories. But when my grandfather played his clarinet, I was always fascinated and awe, and listened to his favorite behind his story. The emotional story of my jazz band during the war.BUY RICHARD MILLE RM 50-27-01 NTPT cheap watch
It always resonates with me. Maybe my grandfather is the reason I have always dreamed of learning to fly, or at least my own airplane.
In this adventure, I have this special opportunity to learn the basics of flying and to study in my beautiful Scottish homes, especially the Scottish Highlands. I had the opportunity to bring the PA 38-112 tomahawk to the sky, not just a Spitfire, but a close enough chance to feel the flight and how cool the plane was. The mechanical structure of the aircraft is as fascinating in some respects as the mechanical structure of the watch. All the parts that make it work are magical.
Bremont sent me a beautiful ALT1-C / WH-BK (https://www.bremont.com/watch/alt1-c/27320) a Royal Air Force inspired watch to commemorate the 100th British Airways I I like the simplicity of this watch, as well as the color, weight and feeling. These are the things that I think are very suitable for me, and it is really a beautiful time baby, even if I am taking risks in the highlands, remind myself that I wear a watch. This is a watch that doesn't feel unsuitable, no matter what adventure I am taking, or attending such a classic event.buy Hublot Big Bang 44mm Steel 301.SX.130.SX cheap watch

A major change in Bremont is that the Arabic numerals no longer give it a more modern, more discerning, simpler, traditional feel, which is another reason why I like this watch. Minimalism/simple is what many people are currently doing. The way it is made is more attractive to me. The back of the watch is very gorgeous, the hollow rotor can be seen in its beauty, the modified Valjoux 7750 has a 42-hour power reserve and Calibre 13 1/4" BE-50AE automatic movement, which is the main reason for attractive weight Have.
The time I spent in the sky was amazing and fascinating, because I found it very euphoric, similar to the time I climbed high altitude mountains around the world. It reminds me of this moment, especially when I am in the Alps, when I just boarded Mont Blanc, I have reached the peak before sunrise, I am above the clouds, the sky is very clear, if it is mine The last time on the planet, this scene is exactly where I want it. Everything is still there, no movement, except for the sound and the feeling of fresh cold cut air, I am in the Zen place.cheap ZENITH PILOT TYPE 20 EXTRA SPECIAL 29.1940.679/21.C800 watch
I can say with certainty that airplanes flying with beautiful timepieces go hand in hand, including returning to the amazing mechanism of creating both. This is a must for anyone, especially for a brand that specializes in cultivating and continuing to build relationships with the Royal Air Force. They test these watches in many extreme environments, driving Bremont beyond the strengths of other watchmakers.
The second part of my adventure took me to Orkney Island, I like to visit the Orkney Islands, the feelings on the island, the support of the local community, and the history of our Scottish heritage. I think that especially the visit to the Orkney Islands will be a good integration with Bremont, as it played a vital role during both world wars.
Scapa Flow has been used many times before the war in British practice in Orkney. It was officially used at the beginning of the First World War. Tens of thousands of sailors and dozens of warships moved from the southern coast of England to Oak. The Nigerian Islands responded more quickly to the German fleet in the Baltic Sea. At 120 miles, Scapa Flow is one of the world's largest natural ports, and during World War II, Scapa Flow played a unique role because of its proximity to the German airport. There are still sunken battleship wrecks around the Orkney Islands. If you go there for adventure, you should check it out, especially if you like diving, there are plenty of places to explore.discounts cheap men watches
Unfortunately, I don't have time to dive with Bremont in the Orkney Islands, but as always I have re-examined some of the historical sites that were earlier than the two wars. The ring of Brodgar is a huge stone circle, estimated to have been built 5,000 years ago, and Groch of Gurness, a village layout dating back to the Middle Ages. Both places are great, really letting you think about the past and our present Where it is. Not to mention how old civilizations can tell time and monitor changes in the sky in their own way, including some amazing stone structures.
I really like flying time and go back with the Bremont watch. I hope everyone likes this reading and gives you a little insight into a beautiful watch from Bremont. I hope that you will be inspired to check it out and even go out and try to fly.cheap Rado Integral Chronograph R20 591 15 2 watch


No comments:

Post a Comment